Many congratulations! I was showing James the photo you guys sent to my phone last night and I was like "look at the cute face! look at that sweet mouth!"
I told Alexandra at dinner last night and she said "I want Erin Elizabeth." I was like, sorry, dude, you're stuck with another brother. You can't take away Marsha's baby. I said "She's Marsha's baby" and Ally said "Aww, how sweet."
Congrats on the arrival of Erin! I thought I saw more cars around your house, so I went to Shelley's blog to get to yours. I'm blog stalking your new baby!! Let us know if you need anything - seriously. We can't wait to meet Aslynn's new Middleton way bff.
Oh MARSHA!!! She is just beautiful!! I'll be excited to see those pictures!! I am so happy for you! Erin Elizabeth is the luckiest girl in town!! 2 fantastic parents and 2 fantastic brothers! What could be better?? Enjoy every second!! And remember - a wise girl once said, "A bow is an exclamation point to a cute outfit."
6 comments:
Many congratulations! I was showing James the photo you guys sent to my phone last night and I was like "look at the cute face! look at that sweet mouth!"
I told Alexandra at dinner last night and she said "I want Erin Elizabeth." I was like, sorry, dude, you're stuck with another brother. You can't take away Marsha's baby. I said "She's Marsha's baby" and Ally said "Aww, how sweet."
I'm so excited for you guys. Enjoy your daughter.
Congrats Roberts family! we can't wait to meet her :)
Congrats on the arrival of Erin! I thought I saw more cars around your house, so I went to Shelley's blog to get to yours. I'm blog stalking your new baby!! Let us know if you need anything - seriously. We can't wait to meet Aslynn's new Middleton way bff.
Congratulations! I'm sure the boys are already totally in love with her. You guys take care and enjoy it all!
Yippee for EE! She is just perfect! Congrats to you guys and your newest addition to your family. Enjoy!!!
Oh MARSHA!!! She is just beautiful!! I'll be excited to see those pictures!! I am so happy for you!
Erin Elizabeth is the luckiest girl in town!! 2 fantastic parents and 2 fantastic brothers! What could be better?? Enjoy every second!! And remember - a wise girl once said, "A bow is an exclamation point to a cute outfit."
Post a Comment