Many people have asked me what Leyton thinks about being a big brother. To be honest, I'm not sure that he thinks much about it. He likes some of the perks of being a big brother. For example, he loves when I pump. He loves it because PUMPING=WATCHING ELMO. He is addicted to that little red guy. He also loves that big green plastic pacifier that they give you in the hospital. He likes to put it in his mouth and laugh at himself in the mirror. The only major changes I see in Leyton since Harrison's arrival is the fact that MAJOR HYPERACTIVITY has set in. At first I tried to think of what he could have eaten that made him bounce off the walls. Then, I realized after a few consecutive days of craziness that he must be seeking our attention. DUH! Oh and he also started calling me Marsha. No joke. I think it's because he knows that it will get my attention....I can't stand it! I'm mommy.
Friday, October 10, 2008
What Does He Think?
Many people have asked me what Leyton thinks about being a big brother. To be honest, I'm not sure that he thinks much about it. He likes some of the perks of being a big brother. For example, he loves when I pump. He loves it because PUMPING=WATCHING ELMO. He is addicted to that little red guy. He also loves that big green plastic pacifier that they give you in the hospital. He likes to put it in his mouth and laugh at himself in the mirror. The only major changes I see in Leyton since Harrison's arrival is the fact that MAJOR HYPERACTIVITY has set in. At first I tried to think of what he could have eaten that made him bounce off the walls. Then, I realized after a few consecutive days of craziness that he must be seeking our attention. DUH! Oh and he also started calling me Marsha. No joke. I think it's because he knows that it will get my attention....I can't stand it! I'm mommy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it that he is calling you Marsha!!! It makes me laugh because I think the way Drew says your name is so cute!
Post a Comment