Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Naptime Adventure
Well, you will be happy to know that Harrison and I got to spend an uninteruptted 3 hours together! Leyton took a long nap and he wanted to stay in his crib when he woke up. Today was the first time I ever have given him a pillow....he loved it. He would giggle every time he laid his head down. Anyway...I went up to get him after a while and he was crawling out of his crib. He successfully made it completely out of his crib,landed on his feet, and fell backwards onto his back. He just kept yelling "whoa, whoa mommy!" I did the absolute worst thing that a mom can do....I fell to the ground laughing. (you would have too if you had seen the look of shock and heard him hollering "whoa") Looks like we are moving to a big boy bed this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so glad you and Harrison got some snuggle time! yes I was laughing too picturing your little man saying those words while being amazed at himself!
Drew just recently showed some interest in trying to get out. I hope he doesn't figure it out, I am not ready for ANOTHER change!
okay, this CRACKS ME UP!...I can see you rolling on the floor laughing! We just gave Sam a pillow last month too...how funny! He was amused with it for a week and now he really doesn't do much with it. I could probably take it out of his bed and he wouldn't care. Oh, I dread the day Sam figures out how to crawl out of his crib...I'm so glad he hasn't yet...because he WILL NOT be the child who just stays in his big boy bed because he thinks he can't get out (I've had so many people tell me that's what their kids have done!)...oh, I dread the thought of EVER doing a big boy bed! Can I keep him in his crib until he's 5?
Post a Comment