Tuesday, October 21, 2008

D.I.S.G.U.S.T.I.N.G!!!!!!

Leyton is doing just about anything to grab our attention. I don't really understand this because it is not like the kid is hurting for attention. Today he pulled out all the stops. I was nursing Harrison and I have had to be pretty firm about him not climbing all over us while I am doing this. That is not always an easy task, but I think we have managed pretty well. Today I hear Leyton holler out "gross" and "icky"...guess what I saw? That little critter had stuck both hands down his pants and had POOP all over both hands. Disgusting. He was obviously very sucessful in getting my attention at that point. We went on lock-down here at the house as I began hollering at him not to touch anything. We jumped in the bathtub and cleaned up and I have been fumigating the house ever since. Never a dull moment here at the Roberts' household.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

OMG, you are really starting to freak me out about this 2 kid thing!!! I already had my hands full with Drew today and she isn't even here yet!!! ahhhhhh!!!!!

Jen said...

That little "stinker"!...Hehe! Hey, you read Sam's take off the poopy diaper in bed story didn't you? Ugh!