Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Crazy Girl

Russell told EE that his song to her is "Crazy Girl" by the Eli Young band. He even sings it to her every now and then. She has recently started singing it all the time! She loves it. & she is most definitely our crazy girl!

Speaking of singing, she is already a big fan of singing in the shower. The other day I was getting ready while she was showering and I hear her sing "Call 9-wah-wah, Shorty getting busy on the dance floor...whoa-oh!"  (it is actually pronounced Shawty---but we aren't quite that cool) Cracked me up. Apparently that is the song I sing when they start whining. The whole 9-wah-wah thing, you know? I looked up the real lyrics to that song...and I am way off. We don't listen to much rap around here. But apparently we attempt to sing it.

Oh & yesterday she was mesmerized by Shakira singing on the tv in the food court of the mall. She stopped in her tracks to mimic her moves....& her hips don't lie.

No comments: