Monday, January 10, 2011

Harrison

All about Harrison...2 years & 3 months old. You are still the most snuggly little lovebug ever. I'd like to think it is because you love me so much, but you snuggled with your hairdresser the other day after your haircut....and, it was the first time she had ever even cut your hair. Your favorite toys are your trucks, trains, ping pong paddle and balls, and your golf club. You throw one heckuva fit almost everyday...usually because you wanna stay in your pj's or you don't like the shoes I picked or you don't wanna leave or you wanna stay or you are hungry or you don't like what I made you to eat or brother took something from you or sister took something from you or you are tired or you don't wanna go to sleep....you get the point. Lots of flailing these days. You love love chocolate milk. You also love your lovie and paci. You only have it at night night time but you try to persuade me to let you have it by saying "Harrison lovie and paci...snuggle mommy." Meaning I'll lay my head on your chest mom if you give in. It's only worked a handful of times. Or a little more. You love pancakes and cereal. You had 3 bowls of cereal this morning and 3 pancakes. Not the most nutritious breakfast? Well, I'm just happy your eating. (we like to joke that you are back down to your birth weight) Seriously, you are one skinny dude. One perfectly cute skinny dude. You like to show me your surprised, mad, sad, grumpy, and happy face. Your surprised one is like the one in the picture. It may just be my favorite...with grumpy running a close second. You love doing Just Dance 2 with your brother. Your favorite songs to dance to? Monster Mash...you love when the dude's arm falls off at the end, and Toxic by Brittney Spears. :)

No comments: