Our girl has had a busy month. She is pulling up a lot and will walk oh so cautiously around the table. Well, "around the table" is an exaggeration...she will walk along one side of the table to get to the waffle on the other end. :) She laughs and smiles all the time. Except when she falls. Even the tiniest of falls will result in a dramatic 10 minute meltdown. She loves playing with her brothers. She waves hello and bye bye. She has mastered clapping (she actually hits her hands together now). She looks like a little cheerleader because she bounces when she claps. She likes to dance. She has been starting to wake up at 4 am...yes! 4 am. You heard me right. It is not so much fun. She actually thinks she should be fed then too. Yeah right, sister! This mama needs some more sleep. I know the solution would be to just leave her in her crib, right? Well, I have tried it....and I not only have a 10 month old up at the crack of dawn, I also have a 4 year old. (Harrison snoozes through it most of the time.) Her hair is growing and not standing up as much anymore---I can clip some bows to actual hair now. She had a cold....and it looks like she is pretty dramatic about being sick too. Lots of tears.
We love you EE....Happy 10 months to our beautiful little sunshine!
No comments:
Post a Comment