2010--
Leyton---wants "drums" and "a nintendo ds with diego game" oh, and "thinking chair notebooks."
Harrison----wants "french fries" and "alotta toys"
Erin-Elizabeth---wants her two front teeth---and as it turns out, that looks like exactly what she is going to get. Her poor little mouth is busting out up top. Those bad boys should poke through any day.
We had our first visit with Santa Claus in my parent's neighborhood this past weekend. EE was a little sleepy and headed home with Poppy before she got to meet the big guy. Leyton and Harrison saw him though...and there were not any tears. (I thought for sure Harrison would flip!)
I tackled Black Friday with my mom and sis. They are hard core shoppers, so I was a little hesitant but it was fun! We left at 6 pm on Thanksgiving night and didn't return back until 7:30 am. (I slept in the car at the last two stores---at about 5:30 am...I guess I'm not as hard core) People take Black Friday very seriously, but I must say I did get some good deals. Hoping Santa knows about Black Friday too because there was a great deal on an electronic drumset at Target. I think that may be right up Leyton's alley.
No comments:
Post a Comment