Sunday, November 28, 2010

Go Figure...

I, Marsha, do hereby promise that I actually took Christmas pics of my kids about 2 weeks ago, made them into Christmas cards on Shutterfly, and ordered them a week before Thanksgiving. I got a notification that they shipped (a while ago) and I have NOT gotten them yet. I was, for once, going to be ahead of the game. SOOO...instead I am putting them on the blog to prove that they have been taken....and I just hope they appear in my mailbox before Christmas. Or better yet, in some other people's mailboxes before Christmas. You see, I don't have a good track record with Christmas cards. Last year, I was very pregnant, and I sent out a card that made my own mother shake her head. It was so dark that you couldn't even make out who the children were in the picture. I was just proud that I got some out. We'll see about this year.









2 comments:

Haley Family said...

How adorable is that????? So cute Marsha!!!!! I can't even get out one Christmas card and I only have one kid. Really???

Rachael said...

yours was the FIRST christmas card I got in the mail yesterday!!!!