Thursday, May 20, 2010

T Bone

Some of my favorite things Leyton has said/done lately...
* He always tells me he has 3 questions for me...or 8 questions for me. (he always gives me the number.) At bedtime it is usually 10. I tell him he can ask 3. Then he says "ooookay....well this is my zero question." The rat always gets an extra question every time because I don't have the heart to tell him that doesn't make sense.
* His 3 questions always consist of..."Is it gonna rain?" "Is it gonna snow?" and "Is daddy going to stay here?" His zero question is usually "Can I have more books in my bed?"
(and by the way Russell stays home every night---don't know why he worries about that!)
* He strips every inch of clothing off when he needs to poop. He says that is what the big boys do.
* He told me when he is 60 he will go down the slide at Chick-fil-a. That's when he will quit being scared of the tunnel.
* He wants to grow up and be daddy. He will have 2 kids and their names will be Harrison and Erin-Elizabeth. Oh, and he'll drive a white car.

There are so many more. I'll have to blog them as he says them. He's nutty! And we love it!

2 comments:

Bessa said...

Cute. Alexandra's version is: (During dinner) "I have a question for you." What? "I'll tell you after dinner."

Haley Family said...

Oh that kid!!! I would LOVE to spend an afternoon with him. He just sounds hysterical. I know he gets that from his mama!