That's the tune being sung around our house. School's out. Leyton has his second year at the Creative Learning Center under his belt. It's been a great year! He loved his teachers, Ms. Roz and Ms. Sophia. He made so many fabulous art projects. He napped on a cot. He had gym and music class. The teachers describe him as being a rule follower. They also say that he is a man of few words which completely cracks me up. He doesn't stop talking EVER when he is with us. Seriously...not ever. Seriously. Do you know that I am serious when I say not ever?!? :)
First day of school...with Harrison crawling in the background.

Last day of school with Ms. Roz and Harrison. (not great pic...every one we took had that cloudy mark on Roz's face!)

Preschool officially starts for Leyton next year.
&&&&& Next time we walk through the doors of the CLC, I will be taking both of my boys to school!
Our family is looking forward to a fun-filled summer with later bedtimes---there is a lot of fun to be had!
No comments:
Post a Comment