Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Our Girl is 4 Months Old!

Double E is 4 months old! She is sweet and squishy. A little about our 4 month old? She eats 5 times a day. She goes to sleep at about 6 pm and wakes up at about 5:30 am. Then I go get her and lay in bed with her on my chest. She will sleep there until 6:34. Like clockwork. That's when I feed her. Seriously, 9 times out of 10 she wakes at that exact time. She likes to be held. She prefers to be looking out at the world. She loves being toted around in the Baby Bjorn. She will play in her exersaucer and on her activity mat, but not for long periods of time. She would much rather be in the action. She sleeps with a pacifier. She only likes the button ones...not the ones with the ring on front. Girly knows what she likes and she sure isn't afraid to let you know....loudly. Homegirl has a screech like you've never heard before. She has left my ears ringing on more than one occasion. She has the cutest little coos. She smiles lots. When she cries her lip hits the floor just like her big brother Harrison. EE loves her tummy for sleep time. Not so much for tummy time. She has long skinny feet and chubby thighs. (& cheeks!) She loves her bath and loves lying on the changing pad. She is growing up so fast and I just can't believe that she is my last baby. Sometimes I look at her and can't believe that I will never ever have a baby this exact size again. I just love her to bits and bits and bits. She's my bud.

Pondering...about what? Probably when I'll screech in my mommy's ear again.



Chillin'...it's a tough life around here!


hmmm, I think I'll smile really big...my mommy seems to get a kick out of that for some reason.


Happy 4 months our sweet girl! We love you!

2 comments:

Haley Family said...

She is seriously ADORABLE. I know I always say this but you do such a beautiful job on your blog. Your kids are going to LOVE reading this as adults.

Rachael said...

want to eat her....seriously