Monday, June 22, 2009
Vacation...
I'm laying in the hotel room with sunburned legs. Russell is golfing here at the hotel. Rewind to last Thursday. Russell, me, and the boys...plus my mom, sis, and her 2 boys head out to San Antonio. We are staying at La Cantera. It has been wonderful. We seriously never have to leave. They have so many activities for all the kids. We had breakfast with Looney Tunes characters, Bounce houses, water slides, bouncy slip and slides, smores by the firepit, movies outside on the hill, glow in the dark putt putt golf, fireworks, petting zoos, face painting, cotton candy,create your own sundae station, animal shows....the list seriously goes on and on. The kids have had non-stop entertainment without leaving the resort. We spent every day swimming and just having a great time as a family. Everyone left yesterday except for Russell and I. We are excited to spend some quality time together and have some time to just relax on our own. I'll post some pics soon when I can move these sunburned legs to find my camera. I don't have many great pics because we were always soaked by the pool, but I'm sure I'll find a few to post. Gonna go curl up in bed and read my new People magazine now. I already read a book today. Wow...I have not read a book in a day since I had Leyton. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I LOVE the La Cantera. I was there once on my old firm's dime. We stayed in the Casitas. It was heavenly!
THIS is greatness! Enjoy yourself! Reading a book with mo interruptions, uh!, sounds heavenly.
so glad you are enjoying your vacation, I am envious!
never heard of this place but - I will have to say, I am Googling just as soon as I leave this message! I am so jealous - sounds amazing!!! Hope your legs are feeling better!!! :)
Hey Marsha! Hope you had a great rest of your vacation! How are you feeling?
Post pics soon!!!
-Bek
Post a Comment