My guy is 9 months old today. He has been tons of fun lately. He was a super trooper on vacation. (notice him laying out by the pool and swimming) So flexible. Napped in the hotel like a champ, ate wherever whenever...this little man is the definition of easy going. I'm thankful for that! Whenever he goes missing, I can usually find him nibbling on a door stopper or batting away at the fireplace. Nice, I know. He puts everything in his mouth which is scary because of the little things he finds along the way that Leyton has left behind. He adores his lovie and paci still. Truly addicted to both. Everytime he does one of his "tricks", he looks at us and smiles while clapping his hands. It is his way of saying, "Hey there---Did you see how cute that was? Cheer for me!" We do. He has a massive appetite. He will eat anything we feed him. He is starting to eat a lot more finger foods lately which he seems to like bunches. I was a little hesitant since he's only sporting his 2 bottom teeth, but he seems to do just fine gummin' it. These past 9 months just absolutely flew by!!! HAPPY 9 MONTHS to YOUUUUUUUU, Harrison!!!!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Happy 9 Month Birthday, Harrison!
My guy is 9 months old today. He has been tons of fun lately. He was a super trooper on vacation. (notice him laying out by the pool and swimming) So flexible. Napped in the hotel like a champ, ate wherever whenever...this little man is the definition of easy going. I'm thankful for that! Whenever he goes missing, I can usually find him nibbling on a door stopper or batting away at the fireplace. Nice, I know. He puts everything in his mouth which is scary because of the little things he finds along the way that Leyton has left behind. He adores his lovie and paci still. Truly addicted to both. Everytime he does one of his "tricks", he looks at us and smiles while clapping his hands. It is his way of saying, "Hey there---Did you see how cute that was? Cheer for me!" We do. He has a massive appetite. He will eat anything we feed him. He is starting to eat a lot more finger foods lately which he seems to like bunches. I was a little hesitant since he's only sporting his 2 bottom teeth, but he seems to do just fine gummin' it. These past 9 months just absolutely flew by!!! HAPPY 9 MONTHS to YOUUUUUUUU, Harrison!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Marsha,
He is SO CUTE! Happy 9 month birthday, Harrison!
And you totally deserve an easy-going baby! He really should hang with Miss T- she is right there with him in the easy-going department!
Look at that belly - I love it. He looks like he's twice Luke's size! Luke is our itty bitty baby.
what a cutie! happy 9 months Harrison!
Post a Comment