Harrison my son, Harrison my son. That is a song we sing around the house. It is to the tune of a Music Together song. Even Leyton sings it to him. His nicknames are...
1. Harrison son son son son son (as many sons as we can muster up)
2. dubber doo
3. dubs
4. shug dubs
5. dubberdooski
We had his 4 month well check...he was actually 4 1/2 months. He did so good. I love the nurses there because they love on him so much before poking him with those dreadful needles. They don't have me around him at all until after the shot...Mommy's a hero! I love that. He weighs 15 and a half pounds. He is 25 inches long...and he's got a 17 inch noggin. I have no idea how big a normal noggin is...so that doesn't mean much to me. (however I have an abnormally large head and Russell has an abnormally small head---maybe our kids will have a normal head) Whoa...I got off subject there!
Russell and I dropped both boys off on Friday at my parent's house. Leyton loves it sooo much there! It was my first time away from Harrison. ouch...it stung a little driving away. He drank formula all weekend. When my mom first tried to give it to him...he said "No way...you can't make me!" He gave Mimi the business...after about 2 hours of showing his Roberts stubborn side, he gave in. The little turkey is a toot, I tell ya! He is also so super spoiled now. If I start to act like I am going to even think about laying him down, he lets that bottom lip fall to the floor....waterworks! Thanks Mimi. I guess that is what grandmas are for!
Overall, my dubber doo is fantastic. Thanks for reading this entire blog post if you did....it's one of those things that really is only interesting if it's your child, so I appreciate you stickin' with it. :)
1 comment:
It's interesting to me too! ;) He's so darn cute.
Post a Comment