Thursday, February 26, 2009

Top Ten

Top Ten Things I'm Lovin' About Harrison At the Moment...
10. How when I get him in the morning and lay him on my chest to sleep. I love how he settles in when I smush my face against his head. I can actually feel him sink into me.
9. How all I have to do is look at him and say something ridiculous to make him laugh.
8. How he watches his big brother all the time...and seems to really like watching him have fun.
7. How he will cry when I turn away from him and smile the instant I turn back to look at him.
6. How he laughs and cries at the same time. (I can relate!)
5. How he snuggles his blanket and buries his face to fall asleep.
4. How he waves his arms and legs...and opens wide for each and every bite of his cereal or veggies.
3. How he looks for me when someone else is holding him.
2. How he stops nursing just to look up at me with that sweet baby toothless grin.
1. How he fills me up with love...that scary, wonderful, perfect, motherly love.

Top Ten Things I'm Lovin' About Leyton at the Moment...
10. How he tells me that he dreamt of me every morning. (I know he's lying, but he must like my reaction!)
9. How he gives me a courtesy laugh when I tell a bad joke.
8. How he requests "our song" every time we get in the car...and he tells me to play it loud. (Beyonce)
7. How he calls every meal lunch.
6. How he loves on his baby brother.
5. How he walks into every place like he owns it.
4. How he puts just one finger on something I tell him not to touch. (He IS my son!)
3. How he runs up to me and wraps his arms around me and screams GOTCHA!
2. How he calls himself "Weyton."
1. How he fills me up with love...that scary, wonderful, perfect, motherly love.

I was just thinking about how much I love these 2 little men. ...and I was just feeling really, really thankful.

No comments: