Hi, it's me Harrison again. I'm 4 months old now. Hmmmm...a little bit about me? Well, let's see...I love to eat. I still eat a lot during the day, but my mommy doesn't let me snack at all at night. Hmph! I go to bed around 7 or 8 pm and sleep until around 6:30 the next morning. Sometimes I like to wake up a little earlier because I know my mommy will "give in" and lay me on her chest to sleep with her. I've heard my mommy and daddy both say that I am more spoiled than my brother was. When I cry, they pick me up. It's cool. I also eat rice cereal 2 times a day. I really like that. That is when I "talk", laugh, and smile the most. For some reason, this makes my mommy smile too. I enjoy swinging, playing in my exersaucer, and I just discovered these 2 really cool things. My mommy said they are called feet. I like to stare at them when they move. Other than that, I pretty much just lay around and chew on toys all day.
Monday, February 9, 2009
A Little About Me...
Hi, it's me Harrison again. I'm 4 months old now. Hmmmm...a little bit about me? Well, let's see...I love to eat. I still eat a lot during the day, but my mommy doesn't let me snack at all at night. Hmph! I go to bed around 7 or 8 pm and sleep until around 6:30 the next morning. Sometimes I like to wake up a little earlier because I know my mommy will "give in" and lay me on her chest to sleep with her. I've heard my mommy and daddy both say that I am more spoiled than my brother was. When I cry, they pick me up. It's cool. I also eat rice cereal 2 times a day. I really like that. That is when I "talk", laugh, and smile the most. For some reason, this makes my mommy smile too. I enjoy swinging, playing in my exersaucer, and I just discovered these 2 really cool things. My mommy said they are called feet. I like to stare at them when they move. Other than that, I pretty much just lay around and chew on toys all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment