Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Our Harrison...
Well, we just came home from the hospital. He was not in need of oxygen and he has been eating so much better. I feel like I was calm and cool at the hospital, but I must admit that being home alone with him makes me a little uneasy. If only I could have left the hospital with a oxygen monitor and one of those big ol huge vacuums to get his crud out! We have a follow up with the dr in a few days...until then I will count breaths, push on his little toes, and pester the poor kid non-stop... I'm sure! Everytime he is sleeping, I go over and poke at him. I'm sure he is totally sick of crazy mommy! Thank you for the prayers. We are ready to get our little man healthy and happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad you are home. We love y'all...kiss and poke on him for us!!!
Post a Comment