Sunday, December 14, 2008

Highs and Lows

Well, it's Sunday and I am just thinking about our week. We'll start with the lows...
1. Harrison has another ear infection. I am already ready to do tubes (like we did with Leyton) but I don't think that will happen until at least 8 months.
2. We are under lock down so Harrison won't get sick---it makes for a long week when we don't leave the house.
Now for the highs...
1. Harrison has been so much fun. Smiling and cooing lots. He loves to look at himself in the mirror.
2. Leyton has really been in the Christmas spirit...singing Jingle Bells and shaking his imaginary bells. It puts me in the Christmas spirit too.
3. Getting to spend some good time this weekend with all 3 of my boys at home. We baked Christmas cookies and went and looked at Christmas lights. I love my family!
4. Since we are under lock down, I have been playing photographer. I finally have gotten more pics of little Harrison. I will post them soon...

1 comment:

Jen said...

Got your text about red eyes...it's definitely the lighting, flash or something like that. Try different settings on your camera and different flash (the red eye, regular flash, etc) on your camera. Also, try to take pictures in front of a window (with the light behind you) or outside (I know it's a little too cold now), but if you have natural light on him you may be able to do without the flash. I hate flash...it makes me crazy!