Wednesday, July 6, 2011

L, H, and EE

Leyton goes to the orthopedic surgeon tomorrow for his toes. His fourth toe bends under his foot. (on both feet) It has caused some pain because where the toe meets the foot, he has deep cuts that have a hard time healing. Crazy...all from bendy toes. I took him to his pedi and he said that he will need toe surgery on both feet! I'm hoping that I hear that they can just splint them or something from the surgeon tomorrow.

Harrison and Leyton went to swim lessons tonight only to find out they were cancelled. When they got home we sat down for dinner and Harrison exclaimed "Ohhhh...this is very yucky!" even before he saw what I had made for dinner. It was vegetable soup. It's like he's telepathic. I did fix a nice side of nachos on the side though.

Erin-Elizabeth is starting to play with her babies. She likes to give her one baby a bottle. She has been pushing bear in the stroller. It's super cute. Something not so cute? She has started to go to time out for bullying. Seriously, she is a bully. She'll just attack Harrison for fun. I tell her to go to time out. She goes and sits on the mat and fake cries. When I get her up I tell her that she needs to be gentle with her brother and tell her she needs to go tell Harrison she is sorry. She walks over to him and says some made up word that starts with an s at least. She loves it. I remember the boys loving time out when they first started going too.

She calls her paci a "pappi" and I hate to say it, but she is more of an addict than any of the others ever were. Harrison still uses one but only when he sleeps. That started around the age of 1. Not for Miss EE though...if she doesn't have it, she gives me the business! I just threw my hands up on that one figuring that she won't have it forever. "Pete the paci man" or in her case "Pete the pappi man" will come visit when they are 3....to take the paci and leave a prize. It worked like a charm for Leyton. Not so sure how it will go with the other two.

Harrison was playing the wii at my parents house and he was doing some airplane flying game. When he finished I told him he was awesome. He said "No, I not awesome. I lost." Can't get anything past that little man.

Leyton has really enjoyed performing all of his VBS songs for everyone. I am going to video it and try to get it on the blog. He will also do a performance this Sunday at church. Very fun!

Leyton and Harrison are still obsessing over Wipeout and 101 Ways to Leave a Game Show. I just don't get it, but I am thinking of trying out for the show. I'd be their idol. Do you think people get seriously injured from Wipeout? I checked out the website and I just have to come up with something to set me apart from the other contestants. I'm thinking the fact that I have a 4 and 2 year old who will think I'm a rock star if I get on the show is a pretty good tactic. Too bad they don't do a family episode. Harrison would love to get sucker punched. I giggle every time he says that.

No comments: