Sunday, June 12, 2011

SEVENTEEN!

Happy 17 months EE!
You have really seemed to grow up this month. You had your first haircut! You rocked that baby mullet but we thought we'd trim up the back to have the top catch up with it sooner!

You love to dance with your brothers and mimic their dance moves to the fish brushing his teeth song. We have it on video. I love your moves!

You try to say most things that I say....when you're in the mood. I know a lot of what you say on your own, but I'm not so sure that anyone else would.

You know where lots of your body parts are....still seeing you search for your belly button is my favorite. And if you get a little confused about what I am asking, you always just stick your tongue out.

You love swimming. I put you under the water and do a few Emler strategies (that I remember from when Leyton was a baby). You LOVE it. You come up, giggle, and do the sign for more.

You straight up twirled when I put a nightgown on you for the first time. Oh my cuteness.

You love wearing bracelets.

I run to you when you get hurt because you have the MOST realistic, awful, gut-wrenching cry. I seriously think we will be heading to the emergency room every time I hear it. And, it's usually pretty fake. I don't know how you do it. Forget gymnastics. Forget soccer. You are going to drama classes, kid.

You are funny and animated....and we all enjoy having you in our lives so much! You definitely brighten a room....and you've brightened our lives more than we can say!

xoxo...we love you, pretty pretty.

1 comment:

hapi said...

Hi Marsha, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!