Today Erin-Elizabeth took 2 fistfuls of my hair and pulled...and would not let go. (while I was picking Leyton up from VBS.)
Harrison cried all the way to the car after our swimming adventure because he was too tired to walk.
And Leyton thrashes his body around and whimpers whenever I give him an answer that he doesn't want to hear.
It is hard to fit naps in with all the fun things we like to do...and I feel like I am almost always waking someone up because we have to get somewhere. I decided today that I am going to schedule a little less and let these kiddos get a scheduled nap. For all of our sakes. :)
1 comment:
Hey there - my Anthony cannot walk sometimes because "his legs are broken"! Well, he has been claiming they are for about 6 months - it was funny until Rocki told me the other day that I had to hold her cause HER legs are broken too. They are CRAZY! Rebekah wanted to get all the kids together to swim at our house - call us when you are in town. Talk to you soon! Love you guys and your crazy family!
Post a Comment