Thursday, May 19, 2011

Stuff

Harrison now starts his knock knock jokes with Ding Dong. Cracks me up.
Ding Dong.
Who's there?
Boo.
Boo Who?
Aw, why ya crying?
I will never ever correct him or tell him it's really a knock knock joke because it is just TOO cute!


Leyton earned 10 star stickers for having a dry bed in the mornings, so he got to go pick his prize. No surprise, he picked a drum set. It even has flames that light up when you bang the drums. He loves it so much...and we have had many concerts. Rock on, Tones Bones!

Erin-Elizabeth has started putting two words together. The one she uses most is "Bye Bye Poo Poo." I guess I say that when I change her diaper. She also plays Peek-a-Boo with Harrison now...and he exclaims "Pee Pee Boo" when uncovering his eyes. I don't know what their facisination is with bathroom vocab. :)

The boys have a new addiction to the WipeOut show on tv. They have the Wii game too. It has become a big hit around the house.

One more week left of preschool...then Harrison moves to the old 2's class and Leyton is in the 4's program. OH...and Miss EE will be starting in the toddler room. We are excited for summer. Less schedules...more fun!

Speaking of fun...Mimi is coming this weekend to stay with the kiddos Saturday night while Russell and I go to a 70's party. Groovy! I feel like I'm in college! I love a good costume party!

We are starting to encourage Harrison to use the big boy potty. No real sucess yet...but he is interested which is a start.

The boys are still enjoying their swim classes and Harrison just started Little Sluggers. Leyton is going to take golf lessons this summer. They will both be going to VBS and Leyton is also going to a Sports Sampler camp at the gym. Lots of fun things to look forward to.

Mommy and Daddy are looking forward to our vacation that is right around the corner. CABO here we come! We are going with our best buddies for a relaxing get-a-way and couldn't be more excited! The kiddos are also excited because they will spend the week at Mimi and Poppy's...which means some good quality time with them, their cousins, and their Keyo.

1 comment:

El Momma said...

Summertime is here, Miss Marsha! And we're looking forward to some playtime! Tell Leyton he can come and play with Bakri and Maddux's drumset too! It's in the living room! :-) Miss y'all....