Wednesday, May 11, 2011

School Cards

I had a great Mother's Day.

I wanted to share Leyton's card from school....he answered some questions for me--

My mom's name is---Marsha

She is 71 years old.

She has green eyes and blonde hair.

My mom's favorite food is Marsha's noodles.

She spends most of her time talking to me for a little bit.

She takes care of me by not letting the monsters come to my house.

I think my mother is the best in the world because I love her.

If I could wish for anything in the world for my mom it would be a piece of gum.

Perfect card, Leyton! Mommy loves it!!!

And Harrison's card had a very, very handsome picture of him holding flowers for me. They also cut a piece of ribbon as long as Harrison is tall. I love it, Sonny Boy!!!

Thank you for making my day so special...I love being your mommy!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Love this! Did you cry and laugh while reading it? We got something very similar...need to post it...so funny!