OMG! Is EE a finger-sucker??? Annemarie is a fore-finger and middle finger sucker. I saw EE had the same fingers in her mouth. So cute!!!! I like that Harrison calls you Marsha. AM calls Chad "Unlce Chad" and she calls me "Katie Annemarie". She is very interested in everyone's middle names. My middle name is Marie. But since her name is Annemarie, she thinks that is my middle name too. Sorry for such a long post! I guess I could have emailed you. :)
2 comments:
Two fingers. That is Luke's signature move! Nothing better than 2 fingers. :)
OMG! Is EE a finger-sucker??? Annemarie is a fore-finger and middle finger sucker. I saw EE had the same fingers in her mouth. So cute!!!! I like that Harrison calls you Marsha. AM calls Chad "Unlce Chad" and she calls me "Katie Annemarie". She is very interested in everyone's middle names. My middle name is Marie. But since her name is Annemarie, she thinks that is my middle name too. Sorry for such a long post! I guess I could have emailed you. :)
Post a Comment