At Leyton's circus day at school, Harrison's class came to the chapel to watch the "big kids" circus parade. Russell and I were there and I hear someone yelling "Hello, Marsha!!! Marsha....hi!!!!" I turn around to see Harrison screaming from across the entire chapel.
He just started telling me his best friend is Henry.
He loves his new teeball set and to show me how he can slide into the bases. The best part is that he is a little scared to just go for the slide...so he falls and then stretches his legs out.
Last week I was putting him to bed and I had just gotten out of the shower. He rubbed my wet head and told me that I am pretty. Yes, that made my day. I was definitely the farthest thing from pretty. But I was to him and that is all that matters. Charmer. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment