Monday, October 18, 2010

Chip!

Harrison fell and chipped his front tooth on Saturday. He was just walking, fell, and BAM---face hit the floor. We just returned from the dentist and there was not any nerve damage. She told me that she can do a bond on that tooth if I'd like. Not so sure about that. We'll see.

Falling and hitting their teeth has always been a fear of mine. I was at the lake for a girl's weekend when he tripped and fell. I couldn't wait to get home to snuggle that babe of mine. Now, he just walked around the house saying "tooth hurts." The dentist said it will be sore for a few weeks. Poor squirt. He hasn't really eaten since the whole thing happened. I'm starting to think he may just be milking this for all it's worth. ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ouch!!!! both of my boys had brown teeth from about age 3 until they fell out (5 or 6) ... from falling and hitting them. D while dancing at school in Pre 3 and Haylen while playing star wars in the bedroom (fell and hit the edge of our bed)... stinks!! hope he gets better fast!!