Some NEW news...
--Leyton starts school for his first REAL day tomorrow...the first day with lunch and a nap. Last week was just 2 hour days to get him used to the whole idea.
--Harrison is sprouting new teeth. His gums are swollen...and another one just poked through on top. He'll have a mouth full of chompers before we know it!
--My sweet hubby took the boys to Houston for the weekend. He went to an Aggie game and I stayed home all by myself. Yes, you heard me right. ALONE. It was nice, but I missed my 3 boys terribly and were happy to have them home on Sunday.
--I successfully moved ALL 4 billion toys from the playroom to our living room downstairs. (our new playroom) I organized them and with the help of some cute wicker bins, it doesn't look too much like a Toys R Us. (The old playroom is now Erin Elizabeth's future nursery)
--I painted and made some things for Leyton's new big boy room. He has been sleeping in a full bed for about a year now, but I am just now starting to change the decorations. I'll post pics when all is hung.
--I have developed some very fun pregnancy ailments. (can you sense my sarcasm?) I have a gimp right leg. Mainly when I've been up and doing too much. Russell wants to get me a Hover-round. Isn't he funny? Oh...and I have lost feeling in 4 out of the 5 fingers on my right hand. So thankful to at least feel my pinkie! The best way to describe it is like when you hit your funny bone and it tingles down into your hand. Yep, I have that from about 4 am-9 am. It's better when I sleep in the upright position. I also get it when I talk on my cell phone. I'm 92.
3 comments:
you are an old lady, lol!
if any of your SuPeR cute playroom decorations need a new home, you know where to send them!
let's play next week....
You are so funny. Maybe since you have had 3 babies in like 3-4 years your body is playing games with you! Post pics when you get Erin Elizabeth's room all done. I know you are going to make it soooo cute!
I miss seeing these kids' great grins:)
Post a Comment