Here is Erin Elizabeth. We got to see her this morning and it was so much fun! She spent most of the time sucking on her little hand. The sonographer confirmed that Erin Elizabeth shouldn't change her name to Beckham. Russell never worried about that, but I did. Not that having another boy would be a bad thing (obviously)...it is just that Erin Elizabeth is who I envision now as our 5th family member. Plus, I don't think Beckham would appreciate the bows and tutus we have waiting on her the way EE will. Here is a pic of our sweet baby girl. It's a profile shot...in case you can't read sonograms. I can't. Russell, on the other hand, missed his calling. He says things like "Oh look at her kidneys" or "Her left pinky is moving" during our ultrasounds. Show off. :)
Friday, September 25, 2009
Double E
Here is Erin Elizabeth. We got to see her this morning and it was so much fun! She spent most of the time sucking on her little hand. The sonographer confirmed that Erin Elizabeth shouldn't change her name to Beckham. Russell never worried about that, but I did. Not that having another boy would be a bad thing (obviously)...it is just that Erin Elizabeth is who I envision now as our 5th family member. Plus, I don't think Beckham would appreciate the bows and tutus we have waiting on her the way EE will. Here is a pic of our sweet baby girl. It's a profile shot...in case you can't read sonograms. I can't. Russell, on the other hand, missed his calling. He says things like "Oh look at her kidneys" or "Her left pinky is moving" during our ultrasounds. Show off. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment