Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ten Terrific Months!




Happy 10 Month Birthday, to my right hand man. Literally. This kid is my hip baby. He likes to be right there with mommy...all the time. I walk a few steps into the other room....WATERWORKS! He now just crawls up to me and pulls on my legs. I love it...secretly I do. It's fantastic that he thinks me and Russell are the greatest. I figure in a few years we aren't going to be near as cool to him as his friends and toys are, so I am soaking it up.

Leyton and Harrison are playing together these days which is super fun. Harrison's entire body shakes with excitement when he sees Leyton come into the room. Leyton loves to make his little brother dance and laugh! It's great to watch.

He gives us fabulous kisses...complete with the smack and all. He REALLY snuggles in tight and loves to be squeezed and kissed. (I think I write that every month!) Oh so sweet and snuggly. Just such a lovebug!

He is a crazy man like his brother. He gets to places he shouldn't be and that is where he spends most of his time. He just thinks I am so mean because I won't let him chew on cords and such. I know,I know...MEAN MOMMY! He tries to climb behind the tv to get to all the wires but mommy always ruins his fun. Needless to say, we have MORE babyproofing that we will complete this weekend!

Hard to believe his one year birthday is around the corner. He's such a sweet dubs...and he makes our lives sooo much brighter! :)

No comments: