Monday, July 6, 2009

New News---Harrison!

Harrison has normal hearing! YEA! The ENT told me that we should continue to watch for drainage from his ears. If it continues, we are going to most likely have surgery to remove his adenoids and replace his set of tubes. I hope that is not the case, but I am SO thankful that his hearing is not permanently damaged!

He has two pearly whites that just broke through on top. 4 teeth total. The top ones will make him look like a big boy.

He has been tons of fun. His personality is really taking off and it seems that he takes after his big brother with his EXTRA loud voice. I guess he didn't have much hope since there isn't one person in our family who is soft spoken. When he wakes up and starts "talking" in his crib, I can't tell whether it is Leyton or Harrison sometimes. Their voices really sound so much alike.

I know I have mentioned how laid back Harrison is before. While he is still completely mellow and laid back, he has started to cry more often these days. He cries when he can't keep up with his brother or when he can't get to sitting position after crawling around. Just plain frustrated. He also cries BIG TIME every time Russell or I leave his sight. He has always just snuggled up to his lovie and fallen asleep when we lay him in his crib....NOT ANYMORE! Now he cries and cries and cries when we walk out of his room. He was up on and off until 10 pm last night. Just plain separation issues. Poor man.

Hmmmm....other new news about Harrison? He thinks his brother is a comedian. He has a hair fetish. (he cannot take his hands off my hair....and he even loves my hairbrush. scary) He loves his "ba ba" (bottle) and gets so excited everytime he sees one. He doesn't like ham. He dressed up as a superhero for the 4th of July. (complete with his American flag cape and blue undies---pictures coming soon!) He's chubby...about 22 lbs. He's tall....about 29 inches. He's a giggle box. He loves to be tickled. He is the best snuggler I know.

Well, there you have it. New News about Harrison!

No comments: