Happy New Year! We are still at my parents house enjoying time with our family. It has been great. Leyton loves playing with his cousins and Harrison loves all the attention he gets from his Mimi! We did fireworks last night...well if that is what you wanna call them. (smoke bombs, sparklers, these popper things) I was so PROUD to see that my son (Leyton) was a little fearful of these things! I really have not seen the kid be fearful of anything. He locks himself in a pitch black closet and giggles, he loves to scale the walls, his favorite game is when daddy pops around the corner and screams....seriously, he doesn't get scared very easily. I, on the other hand, am more and more fearful of things as I get older. Fireworks=pure fear for mommy. Apparently, Leyton does have some fear in him after all. We lit a smoke bomb that was just supposed to blow some green smoke in the air....instead it started POPPING LOUDLY. I screamed at the top of my lungs...he cried---I gleamed with pride!
Happy 2009, friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment