Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Happy Birthday, LNR!

Leyton is 8! This may have been the toughest birthday yet for this mom. Eight just seems so grown up. He is halfway to his drivers license...and then just 2 years after that he is off to college. I know it seems like I am getting ahead of myself, but MAN---TIME REALLY DOES FLY! OK...enough about me...let's talk about my 8 year old.

Dear Leyton,
Happy Birthday to YOU! I love being your mom. I love snuggling you at night and giving you "armpit massages" because you're sooooo stressed out. ;) Hearing you laugh that hard makes me happy. I love that your favorite thing to do is to spend time with your family. You are filled with questions---most of them I have to google to find the answer. You love to read and spend hours each night finishing your book rather than sleeping. You push the limits almost daily. You have an awesome sense of humor that you save for only those you are really comfortable with. (just like your daddy) You love to hear stories from when we were all little. You do great in school. You are a stellar big brother. I honestly could not ask for a single thing more in a son. You are my most favorite 8 year old and my heart is overflowing with love for you, Tones Bones.

Thanks for being you!
Love, Mommy, Daddy, Harrison, EE, and Ruby

No comments: