We've had our first injury. A black eye. Erin-Elizabeth took a spill onto the corner of the train table. Blood and all. She woke up the next morning with a purple eyelid and a cut on the side of her eye.
Which leads me to this...She is a walker now.
She is talking more and more. I like how she says "kkkkk" for milk exactly the same way Harrison did at this age. She loves on her babies but her most favorite toys are balls and her dinosaur. She kisses and hugs him lots.
She puts the guitar strap around her neck when the boys are playing their instruments. I think I see a garage band in our future.
She is obsessed with kissing Harrison. "Stop it, Seester...not nice!" is Harrison's usual response. I think she really just loves to pester him.
She laughs everytime she sees that we left the baby gate open on the stairs....then she makes a mad dash for them. Sneaky little thing.
It's been a fun-filled month with our little girl. She is awesome!
Happy 14 Months, EE. We love you!
2 comments:
Love all the updates on your cuties, but my favorite pic of all time is the second one. Food all over and yogurt running down her chest - priceless!!!
OKay...this post made me smile! I loved the ones about the boys too, but I'm just loving this age right now. And so many things that EE does, make me think of things that Ben does. I think I loved this age a lot the first time too, but this time with a lot less stress and worry.
Post a Comment