ok...so Leyton takes his clothes off all the time now--including diaper. The other day I came into his room after his nap to find his bare bottom hanging out of the side of the sheets. Then, about a week ago I was filling out paperwork at the doctor's office and I looked up to find him with his pants off in the play area. Just a little bit ago he was streaking through the house...I didn't think much about it. I went out to get the mail and I turn around to him standing at the corner of the sidewalk stark naked! I bet our neighbor got a good laugh. Here is a picture of him sitting in his high chair without a stitch of clothing on. He's drinking his "hot coffee" aka hot chocolate. He's been an addict since Christmas. Speaking of bad habits...I made a very bad mistake. I gave Leyton a piece of gum for peeing in the potty. So, now he wants to pee in the potty every 2 minutes or so. (seriously...not exaggerating) He will squeeze out a little bit and then scream "GUM." ugh. So, I decided to outsmart him and tell him that he can have gum if he poops in the big boy potty. I think he just gave himself a hemorrhoid from straining so hard. Great. Should've just went with the good ol'high five!
5 comments:
This is hilarious!
Oh, and We use stickers if that helps!
Oh Marsha! You are too funny!! I love the title...made me think of Will Ferrell! So funny!! I love the way you tell a story...I feel like we're talking over "hot coffee". I cannot believe all the nakedness!! I am cracking up!! That Leyton is too cute!! Great post!
i am laughing out loud at this! it cracks me up that he sat in his high chair totally naked with his buns sticking to the seat!
This is friggin hilarious! Hey, a good side to naked time...it's supposed to be a good way to start potty training because they are usually immediately aware when they pee. Know you're not alone...I just found Sam naked I'm his bed again!?!?!
I'm just glad you posted the high chair pic and not a frontal view of Leyton. These pics seem to make their way to FB later in life ya know!
Post a Comment